Some have asked about more information about the bi-monthly Board Of Directors (BOD) meetings in Columbia. While everyone is always welcome to attend, we are trying a live stream for the convenience of those that cannot make the trip to Columbia.
The first test will be Saturday, September 14, 2013 at approximately 1 p.m.
To view it, go to:
to watch live. We *may* take questions from the video chat, so if you have questions, submit them on that page (under Social Stream).
Let us know what you think!
Watch this 35-minute documentary produced by the major cell phone companies.
Read more at the website:
Effective June 3rd, anyone that wants to renew their motorcycle beginner permit will be required to make a bona fide attempt to pass the motorcycle skills tests first. Click here to view Chapter 5 of the South Carolina Driver's Manual, which explains the motorcycle maneuvers you will be required to perform during the skills test.
Saturday service will be available on July 13 and 27, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in six SCDMV offices:
Aiken DMV, 1755 Richland Avenue East
Charleston DMV, 3790 Leeds Avenue
Florence DMV, 3102 East Palmetto Street
Greenville DMV, 15 Saluda Dam Road
Lexington DMV, 122 Park Road
Rock Hill DMV, 305 Hands Mill Road
From WSPA.com Channel 7
"It's a trend that is pleasing to law enforcement and motorists alike. The South Carolina Highway Patrol reports fewer motorcyclist fatalities as of the end of May, than at this time last year.
Greg Ramsey lets us talk to him as he tunes up his bike at the Harley Davidson in Greenville. The lot is packed with riders just like him gearing up for a ride and taking advantage of the beautiful weather."
- Time almost up for MAA License Plate - call Senator Larry Grooms BEFORE Wednesday, May 1st
- May Awareness Rally T-Shirts orders must be in by Tuesday, April 16th
- Current ABATE of SC products available on hand
- Please welcome new ABATE chapter - Carolina Wind ABATE of Barnwell County
- Bikes on the Border - from Matt Danielson
- Yellow Signs Aim To Make Motorcycle Riders Safe On Upstate Roads - WSPA.com
- ABATE of SC Motorcycle Awareness Rally at the State House, Sunday May 5, 2013 @ 10 - New starting location!
- Senate Bill S.532 - MAA license tag - contact your SC State Senator!
- South Carolina Motorcycle Statutes
- Membership Applications - A request from the State Membership Coordinator