You owe it to yourself and your family to educate yourself on insurance issues for bikers.
From the MRF:
The US Congress has moved forward on the highway bill. They recently named the Conferees that will negotiate the differences between the House and the Senate. This is a crucial juncture for the legislation that would end the motorcycle-only roadside checkpoints. The language is in the HR 7, (the House bill) but not in the US House passed bill, HR 4348 and not in the Senate bill, S 1813. Its our goal to have the conference adopt the language into the final report.
- Hell Hole ABATE has a new Chapter Coordinator
- Bill H 4653 on agenda Wednesday morning; H 4653 General Bill, By Daning and Crosby Summary: Unlawful to transport child 7 years or younger
- Start seeing motorcyclists (video)
- Shattered (video)
- Put Yourself in Their Shoes (video)
- It Isn't Rocket Science - Sharing the Road with Motorcycles (video)
- Look twice for motorcycles
- Don't Text and Drive
- Horry County ABATE has a new website
- You didn't see me