Be sure to thank Barry "Lurch" Pafford for his service to ABATE. Contact and meeting info for Hell Hole ABATE is here.
From Ralph Bell:
We plan to attend the subcommittee meeting and will meet at the I Hop on assembly between 7:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. before we head to the Blatt building. Felix and Dennis have talked to several of the house members during Lobby days about this bill.
House Criminal Laws Subcommittee
CRIMINAL LAWS SUBCOMMITTEE
The following is a list of bills* which may be discussed at the Criminal Laws Subcommittee meeting on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, beginning at 9:00 AM, in Room 516 of the Blatt Building.
S. 1321 Omnibus Crime Reduction Act Senator Malloy
S. 300 DJJ Juvenile Commitment Senator Fair
S. 168 Penalties for Cutting Timber Senator Shoopman
H. 4653 Operations of Motor Cycles Representative Daning
This is not an exclusive list of bills to be discussed. The agenda is subject to change. The members may bring up and discuss any bill presently in subcommittee.
*This is a tentative schedule, subject to additional bills added to the schedule.
- You didn't see me
- NHTSA backs off from motorcycle-only checkpoints - MRF
- Bike Rally Ordinance Dies - Grand Strand Daily
- Welcome to freedom, Michigan bikers!
- Get your 2012 May Motorcycle Awareness Rally shirts - order by April 25th
- 12NR09 - MRF News Release - Call to Action - Motorcycle Helmet Law Modification in Michigan
- Michigan Helmet Law repeal passes, now up to Governor Snyder
- Dixie Thunder has a new Chapter Coordinator
- ABATE Chaplain Patch
- Horry County ABATE sides with council, boycotts Harley shops - scnow.com