Don't expect this year's Harley Davidson bike rally, kicking off next weekend, to be like last year's tame affair.
Officials predict more bikers will converge on the Grand Strand for the Cruisin' the Coast Spring Bike Rally - not near as many as during its peak years ago, but enough to know there's a rally in town, they said.
"We are back on the upswing," said DeAnna Fryar, who is in charge of the vendors at Barefoot Landing.
- Governor Haley Signs Roll Call Voting Legislation Into Law (video)
- Legislative Update from ABATE of SC for April 2, 2011
- Congress Expresses Concern with Federal Motorcycle Roadside Checkpoint Grant Program
- Feds pushing for a universal helmet law?
- Time for a state helmet law - postandcourier.com - Charleston
- Red Light Bill
- Myrtle Beach Part 2 from Tom McGrath's Motorcycle Law Group:
- 15% Ethanol coming to gasoline? Can you spell BIKE BREAKDOWN!
- Bike groups sue Myrtle Beach over noise ordinances (video) - SCNow
- Myrtle Beach biker noise limit faces lawsuit - The Sun News