ABATE of SC Legislative Meeting Notice - 8/10/2019 @ 12 noon
We have two rallies to discuss and make plans for. The Helmet Law support Rally that is coming up (OCT 6) and next year’s Lobby Day’s preliminary planning. We need member participation in the planning process, so bring your ideas.
P.S. We will have pizza at the meeting
Purpose of ABATE :
The purpose of ABATE of South Carolina is to form a not-for-profit association at the state level to protect the rights and liberties of motorcyclists and promote motorcycle awareness and voluntary motorcycle rider training.
A.- MRF issues & 2021 meeting of the minds
B.- Our current state concerns to discuss
· Distracted driving – Update and discussion on all active & future bills
· H3695 High mileage bill update and discussion
· S18 & h3300 Interlock bill Update and discussion
· H3788,s106 & s0117- felony charges and enhanced penalties for certain wrecks.
· Grass & Roadways.
· Motorcycle side car licensing.
· Lane splitting & filtering
C-Rider education issues and how to pay for it.
D-Helmet Law support rally planning.
E-Lobby Day planning